We are now seeking a Software Development Manager to our Continuous Delivery team within Platform and Jackpots development team. The team’s vision and mission is end-to-end responsibility for application release automation of all in-house products, across all Dopamine environments and sites, through software development, configuration and maintenance of any software, systems and tools used to this end. The core focus is ensuring high quality, cost-efficiency and enabling other teams to excel.
Who are you?
- You see the big picture and always find the best ways forward in all possible situations.
- You’re friendly, confident, approachable and composed, even under pressure;
- You understand the importance of people as well as technology.
- Experience with planning and tasks distribution;
- Strong experience with PHP (OOP);
- Advanced knowledge of MySQL;
- Git experience;
- Node.js experience (optional).
What’s your background?
You're either a developer with an interest in operational aspects of software development/delivery or a sysadmin who has a passion for scripting, coding and development. Either way, you are a person who has expanded your areas of competence and gained a holistic view of your technical environments.
What we offer:
- Collaboration with real tech masters;
- Friendly and informal environment;
- Clear goals and continual challenges;
- The opportunity to do what you do best every day;
- Excellent salary, based on your skills.
To apply, please send us your CV in Bulgarian or English.