We are now looking for a manager to lead a Platform development team. The team is cross-functional and contains all of the skills necessary to develop and continuously improve parts of the platform product. The team roles varies from PHP developers, Front-End Developers, Quality assurance engineers and Database developers.
As a manager you are responsible for building, engaging, motivating and coaching your team. You will be working closely with product managers, account managers, operations and infrastructure.
- Work closely with software engineers, QAs and product managers to get high-quality products and features delivered;
- Use exceptional communication skills to understand and communicate both engineering issues and product strategy;
- Continually improve the quality and work flow through the entire work stream;
- Identify and solve cross-functional and inter-team issues quickly;
- Support Product Management in understanding the impact of product changes;
- Recruit, coach, mentor, guide and develop team members to build highly effective teams.
- Software engineering experience or demonstrated analytical and technical skills;
- Ability to understand technical subjects and relevant technologies;
- Ability to work well as a member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members;
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills.
Who are you?
To excel in this role, you must have a genuine interest in technology and problem solving. You are analytic, structured and like to visualize solutions. You are passionate about working with other teams and individuals.
What we offer:
- Collaboration with real tech masters;
- Friendly and informal environment;
- Clear goals and continual challenges;
- The opportunity to do what you do best every day;
- Excellent salary, based on your skills.
To apply, please send us your CV in Bulgarian or English.