Purpose of the role:
In Dopamine we have multiple teams working on various projects. Our DevOps automation engineers are the unit that constantly research the work of the other teams, aiming to optimize and automate the work of their colleagues, ensuring more time efficient and quality reliable way of doing things.
Attitude is just as important as experience with a particular set of tools. Therefore, we're looking for colleagues with great communication and interpersonal skills, who can talk accessible with other people of varying levels of technical expertise.
- You will automate processes and daily routines. Research, evaluate, and develop new tools to improve user efficiency. Influence your colleagues about the right way to build and release software, promoting and developing the continuous improvement and total quality management culture;
- You will manage the adoption of tooling and industry best practices among development and operations teams. Work with development, operations, network, testing and others to identify bottlenecks on the path to production;
- Deploy highly available, scalable, resilient, maintainable, monitored systems and services. Ensure issues are resolved rapidly and with minimum disruption by providing the appropriate support to all teams;
- You will be the person that can anticipate the need for new tools, resources, and automation.
- Experience with PHP;
- Experience with MySQL is a must;
- Linux Bash;
- Git Bash;
- PHP Unit is a plus;
- Deployment process organization and automation experience;
- Experience with writing automation scripts;
- Good understanding of networking concepts.
What we offer:
- Collaboration with real tech masters;
- Friendly and informal environment;
- Clear goals and continual challenges;
- The opportunity to do what you do best every day;
- Excellent salary, based on your skills.
To apply, please send us your CV in Bulgarian or English.