We are seeking an enthusiast to join our Game Development Department as a:
##Team Lead - Game Development
To work closely with the Head of Game Development to oversee, plan and ensure the successful delivery of a game, on time working closely with all game developers. To have leadership skills, humble confidence, and excellent organization skills to foster open and transparent development environment.
#This role is right for you if you:
- Have passion for Gaming!
- You know why casino is cool;
- Are able to multitask;
- Have good understanding of games and the games industry (experience in any of the following is an advantage - design, animation and programming);
- Are detail-oriented: whether you're planning a game, giving a presentation or sending a quick email you look at work under a microscope and hold yourself to a consistent high standard.
#You will do great as a Team Lead - Game Development if:
- You realize Game development is a highly complex process requiring teams of developers, designers, musicians, QAs to work together on 1 project;
- You are able to lead, inspire and motivate the team working on the game, and maintain enthusiasm for the project;
- You provide strong leadership and decision-making when difficulties arise;
- Create good working relationships with everyone involved;
- You are able to manage people, time and resources;
- You report updates on all aspects of the game development liaising with all levels of management, the marketing team, as well as the programming, design and QA teams;
- When deadlines are a concern you prioritize accordingly and manage risks;
- Continuously assess the team's current situation and adapt planning accordingly.
#What experience are we looking for?
- You could achieve this role having been a proficient Front-end Web Developer, Designer or QA Tester and having demonstrated management skills & leadership qualities.
- You won’t need a specific qualification for this role, it is much more important to have relevant experience, ideally gained across the whole lifecycle of a game development project.
- But you can also have experience only in one part/role of the game development process + HUGE enthusiasm to learn it all.
It will also help if you can demonstrate detailed knowledge of the games industry/e-gaming.
To apply, send us your CV in English.