Issue: Dopamine.js is throwing an uncaught error 'qateamLeader'.
Description: During a most peculiar test scenario, we have landed on an error produced exclusively in the time-frame of this job offer. We are looking for an awesome fellow to lead one of our QA teams.
# 1+ years experience in a management position
# Intimate knowledge of bug life-cycle and QA cycles
# Hands-on experience with SDLC
# A true north prioritization compass
# Mastery of time management
# Mastery of issue resolution
# Zen-infused mentorship skills
# Obsessive attention to detail
# Compulsive care of documentation
# A can of natural bug repellent
# An unquenching thirst for knowledge
# A mighty research matrix
# An unhealthy drive towards method improvement
Good to have:
* The People: A friendly bunch of guys and girls who do good work and don't take themselves too seriously.
* The Office: Top location, great view!.. Oh, and game rooms!
* The Work: No hoop-jumping, no suit-flashing, no word-powdering. Do what you do best and improve your best every day.
1. Assuming all preconditions are met, please apply to resolve our uncaught error.
2. After a brief alphanumeric validation by our code, open your email and be invited to our environment.
3. Meet us and notice we are looking for a Team Leader for our QA team, thus an error is thrown in our js console.
- Be responsible for a team of energetic manual and automation QAs and manage their work
- Maintain a firm grasp over product prioritization and flow of QA work within the company
- Research new methods of work and test optimization
- Manage and update in-dev and ready product documentation
- Manage test and presentation environments of products - Assure product readiness for end-user production deploy
To apply, please send us your CV in English